Customizable Print Materials
Not all recycling programs in Georgia accept the same materials, so we’ve created several versions of each item.
Downloadable print materials include:
- Mailers highlighting what to recycle and what not to recycle
- Materials for programs where cartons and glass are accepted curbside
- Materials for programs where cartons and glass are not accepted curbside
- Informational flyers (in Spanish) Coming Soon!
If you don’t see a version that fits your program, you can customize the templates. Simply download the files and customize as needed.
If you don’t have access to a graphic designer or software, there are several online tools that may help:
- Try the campaign builder tool available through The Recycling Partnership at https://recyclingpartnership.org/pdf-builder-login/. This tool is free to recycling coordinators and easy to use.
- Try Canva – Online resource that allows you to create and customize social and print media. Free for basic usage. www.canva.com
Please contact us at email@example.com, if you need assistance. We want all programs in Georgia to benefit from these materials!
Special thanks to SWACO and The Recycling Partnership for sharing their materials.
To get resources, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Have a question about the campaign or need help?
Let us know